It is a common theme for photographers and cameramen alike – whenever you have to travel by air, bringing along your equipment can be a tricky thing to arrange for. Most established media (TV, print press, etcetera) already know their ways with airlines. But for us independent freelancers, knowing how the procedures work is something that’s not easy to find out. For one, no airline website has any mention of a special arrangement for media. Continue reading »
Welcome to Branded Channels
Branded Channels is a video marketing consultancy founded by Richard van den Boogaard. Branded Channels provides fresh thinking on video content syndication, as well as creative video content development & production and channel management services. Also available: (competitive) video tracking reports.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
- Adobe CS6 Revealed
- Cameras on-board? Fly KLM Air France / Transavia!
- 1-day Grip & Support training
- Canon EOS 5D mark III: Ultimate Feature Request List
- YouTube branded channel for Schemer De Film (a.k.a. Dusk)
- New article on ReelSEO: HDR Video
- Madison Avenue embracing Branded Channels on YouTube
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels
- Going DSLR all the way
- Video marketing strategy: to host or post video?
Most popular articles
- 7 tips to Google on YouTube branded channels - 8,200 views
- YouTube: Branded channels versus partner channels - 4,336 views
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels - 4,100 views
- Upgrade your YouTube user channel design - 3,794 views
- About/Contact - 2,179 views
- Mascha Driessen on YouTube NL - 1,893 views
- Projects - 951 views
- YouTube partners to sell ads direct - 861 views
- 1-day Grip & Support training - 816 views
- Interbrand’s Top 100: Financials & automotive suff... - 803 views