Recently, I posted an article on ReelSEO.com which discusses the features I like to see included in the forthcoming Canon EOS 5D mark III, the successor to the wildly successful DSLR that democratized filmmaking – the Canon 5D mark II. Please feel free to read/comment on it here: Canon 5D Mark III: The Ultimate Feature Request List For DSLR Video.
You might also be interested in...
Welcome to Branded Channels
Branded Channels is a video marketing consultancy founded by Richard van den Boogaard. Branded Channels provides fresh thinking on video content syndication, as well as creative video content development & production and channel management services. Also available: (competitive) video tracking reports.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
- Adobe CS6 Revealed
- Cameras on-board? Fly KLM Air France / Transavia!
- 1-day Grip & Support training
- Canon EOS 5D mark III: Ultimate Feature Request List
- YouTube branded channel for Schemer De Film (a.k.a. Dusk)
- New article on ReelSEO: HDR Video
- Madison Avenue embracing Branded Channels on YouTube
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels
- Going DSLR all the way
- Video marketing strategy: to host or post video?
Most popular articles
- 7 tips to Google on YouTube branded channels - 8,124 views
- YouTube: Branded channels versus partner channels - 4,310 views
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels - 3,963 views
- Upgrade your YouTube user channel design - 3,781 views
- About/Contact - 2,170 views
- Mascha Driessen on YouTube NL - 1,893 views
- Projects - 941 views
- YouTube partners to sell ads direct - 854 views
- Interbrand’s Top 100: Financials & automotive suff... - 801 views
- 1-day Grip & Support training - 799 views