I just posted a new article on ReelSEO.com: “Exploring HDR Video – The Real Future of 3D Video”. A recent video from the Russian group Soviet Montage inspired me to further investigate this issue. I recently experimented with taking HDR stills on my 5D mark II, with some surprisingly nice results. Photoshop CS5 allows for quick and easy creation of HDR photos taken in bracketing mode. However, for video, you have to come up with different ways of doing things. Please read the full article here: http://www.reelseo.com/hdr-video-3d/
Welcome to Branded Channels
Branded Channels is a video marketing consultancy founded by Richard van den Boogaard. Branded Channels provides fresh thinking on video content syndication, as well as creative video content development & production and channel management services. Also available: (competitive) video tracking reports.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
- Adobe CS6 Revealed
- Cameras on-board? Fly KLM Air France / Transavia!
- 1-day Grip & Support training
- Canon EOS 5D mark III: Ultimate Feature Request List
- YouTube branded channel for Schemer De Film (a.k.a. Dusk)
- New article on ReelSEO: HDR Video
- Madison Avenue embracing Branded Channels on YouTube
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels
- Going DSLR all the way
- Video marketing strategy: to host or post video?
Most popular articles
- 7 tips to Google on YouTube branded channels - 8,134 views
- YouTube: Branded channels versus partner channels - 4,315 views
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels - 3,977 views
- Upgrade your YouTube user channel design - 3,783 views
- About/Contact - 2,170 views
- Mascha Driessen on YouTube NL - 1,893 views
- Projects - 941 views
- YouTube partners to sell ads direct - 854 views
- Interbrand’s Top 100: Financials & automotive suff... - 801 views
- 1-day Grip & Support training - 801 views