Okay. It’s been way too long since I updated this blog. A lot has happened since my last post. To sum up, I have been busy spending time (and money) into expanding my services – not only YouTube video marketing advice, but video production as well. During 2009 I noticed that a lot of my clients are interested in video marketing, but that they also struggle with getting video produced. Although this could be as simple as lights, camera and action, professional quality video production budget tend to balloon easily. To fill this need, I have decided to go DSLR all the way. Continue reading »
Welcome to Branded Channels
Branded Channels is a video marketing consultancy founded by Richard van den Boogaard. Branded Channels provides fresh thinking on video content syndication, as well as creative video content development & production and channel management services. Also available: (competitive) video tracking reports.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
- Adobe CS6 Revealed
- Cameras on-board? Fly KLM Air France / Transavia!
- 1-day Grip & Support training
- Canon EOS 5D mark III: Ultimate Feature Request List
- YouTube branded channel for Schemer De Film (a.k.a. Dusk)
- New article on ReelSEO: HDR Video
- Madison Avenue embracing Branded Channels on YouTube
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels
- Going DSLR all the way
- Video marketing strategy: to host or post video?
Most popular articles
- 7 tips to Google on YouTube branded channels - 8,133 views
- YouTube: Branded channels versus partner channels - 4,314 views
- WeTransfer.com now offers Branded Channels - 3,976 views
- Upgrade your YouTube user channel design - 3,783 views
- About/Contact - 2,170 views
- Mascha Driessen on YouTube NL - 1,893 views
- Projects - 941 views
- YouTube partners to sell ads direct - 854 views
- Interbrand’s Top 100: Financials & automotive suff... - 801 views
- 1-day Grip & Support training - 801 views